The Project Manager position is a vital role within our rapidly growing IT business. It requires an ambitious and scrupulously organised individual to take personal responsibility for the creation and delivery of all project work.
The role will require you to work within the IT industry managing multiple projects that vary in size and complexity, and where the solutions may vary dependent upon the type of customer for which we are providing services. It will also provide you with an opportunity to build on your existing skills as well as to obtain practical experience of innovative IT solutions and services.
It’s a permanent, fulltime position based in Birmingham, with requirements to travel.
Essential requirements include:
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in project managing converged solutions involving involving innovative IT systems and solutions
• Experience of people management
• Microsoft Project experience
• Experience and understanding of working within an ITIL lead organisation
• Excellent understanding of Risk and Issue management with demonstrable practical experience
• Understanding of P&L as well as practical knowledge of sales and billing cycles/process
• Professional Project Management qualifications such as APM or Prince 2 (Practitioner level)
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role in an innovative company, apply today.