CloudGate is Spherica’s cloud service platform and is designed to reliably host enterprise workloads of almost any size. Underpinned by the world’s most recognised developer of virtualisation and cloud software means operating and interacting with the platform is straightforward and familiar.
Simply move virtualised workloads at will between your own on-premise infrastructure and CloudGate. The result being all the burst capacity you need, with the ability to scale-back or return to an on-premise only state should the need arise.
Your cloud, your way
Whilst we are well-versed in custom building services, we have also developed a number if ready-to-go services. A great solution to chore tasks or combating pinch-point challenges where internal resource or expertise may not be sufficient, these include:
- Disaster Recovery – Operating as failover infrastructure, mirroring your production environment and ready to go live in the event of a catastrophe.
- Infrastructure – Additional capacity available for new services, peak-time workloads or replacement of legacy infrastructure.
- Desktops – Deliver virtual desktops right out of your datacentre and no longer worry about the headaches of distributed device management, patching and updates or hardware refresh cycles.
- Mobile – Manage all devices whether corporate or user-owned and control content being accessed by them from a single-console.
With each service we offer three flexible modes to interact with CloudGate based on what you need and how much control you seek.
- Solo – Need to rapidly provision infrastructure? This one’s for you.
- Managed – Want some help with configuring and managing your infrastructure? We’re here for you.
- Custom – a completely bespoke service based on your own particular requirements.
Try it now – 60 days free