OUR NETWORK ASSESSMENT SERVICE
The Network is the life blood for any company, but often the health of it is overlooked. Many organisations don’t have network specialists; networks grow over time in an unplanned way, staff changes happen and documentation can be out of date. As a result, any changes to the network are a significant burden, high risk and complex. The Network Assessment Service (NAS) will provide a health check and give you a clear picture of the topology.
By leveraging our Network technologies, utilising LogicMonitor, as well as the decades of experience we have in Network infrastructure, our Network Assessment Service is designed to provide perspective of your network in an effort to reduce risks, bottlenecks, increase optimisation, improve resilience and make recommendations. The NAS has been designed to be a light-touch engagement that runs for a fixed period of time and results in actionable intelligence specific to your environment that will help improve and validate your current network and increase performance.
BENEFITS OF OUR NETWORK ASSESSMENT SERVICE
WHAT THE NETWORK SERVICE INCLUDES
The Network Assessment Service includes the following:
• Network architecture review
• Identification of security and resilience gaps
• Performance evaluation
• Network traffic and performance evaluation
• Routing tables reviewed
• Investigation of live network telemetry for device health, protocol stability and errors
• Review of documentation and diagrams
• Review of network hardware to ensure all models are within vendor support