The trend towards virtualisation has gathered such momentum over recent years that many organisations are now looking to virtualise as much of their IT infrastructure as possible. Driven by the desire to reduce costs, resource consumption and management overheads, IT departments are realising that virtualising key infrastructure components can deliver previously unattainable levels of business productivity and agility.
Virtualisation is also the foundation layer and key enabler for:-
- Private and hybrid cloud deployments
- Data centre rationalisation and automation projects
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives
- Desktop hardware and OS migrations
At Spherica, we fully embrace the move towards a more cost-effective and versatile infrastructure and provide a full range of virtualisation solutions and services, with specialist competencies in four key areas; server virtualisation, desktop virtualisation, application virtualisation and backup.